Technical Pro Professional UHF Dual Rechargeable Wireless Microphone System
Professional UHF Dual Rechargeable Wireless Microphone System Dual signal UHF high band Includes two wireless handheld microphones Includes two rechargeable lithium battery cases & two AA battery cases Polar Pattern: Dynamic Cardioid Outputs: Individual XLR outputs per channel, one 1/4” mixed output Frequency stability: ±0.
Professional UHF Dual Rechargeable Wireless Microphone System
- Dual signal UHF high band Includes two wireless handheld microphones Includes two rechargeable lithium battery cases & two AA battery cases Polar Pattern: Dynamic Cardioid
- Outputs: Individual XLR outputs per channel, one 1/4” mixed output Frequency stability: ±0.005% Modulation mode: FM Maximum deviation range: ±45kHz with limiting compressor Silence circuit cuts static noise if microphones are off or out of range
- Auto mute circuit reduces popping noise Dual adjustable gain controls Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB Total harmonic distortion: <0.5% Audio dynamic range: 92dB Service area: 120 ft Microphones charge in 2-3 hours Fully charged microphones work for 6-8 hours of usage LCD display with microphone frequency Available in Ten different sets allowing you to use up to 20 microphones in one location
- What do you look for in a microphone system? If you said great vocal sound quality, minimal distortion, and focused sound pick up, then you are talking about the WMR20. It’s a professional grade UHF microphone system that includes dual rechargeable dynamic microphones and a crazy large service area. If you plan on extra long shows or recording sessions, the WMR20 is great. You get over 6 hours of use on a single charge! The handheld mics use two AA (NiMH) batteries that can be recharged while in the unit. Just pop the whole microphone into the charging dock and you’re good to go!
- The two included wireless mics have a dynamic Cardioid pattern making them ideal for situations with a lot of background or environmental noises. They record the majority of their sound from whatever is directly in front of the mic and ignore all the rest helping you to get uncluttered vocal or instrumental recordings.
- We’ve engineered the mics with a number of features to reduce unwanted noise distortion. A built-in silence circuit cuts out static if the mics are out of the service range plus an auto mute circuit reduces annoying popping. Dual adjustable gain controls let you tweak the levels for perfect sound reproduction. The whole system utilizes an FM modulation mode which reduces the chances of electronic feedback and white noise present in most AM based systems.
- The sleek looking front LCD display is easy to read with large numbers showing the broadcasting frequency and it’s available in five different sets so you can use up to 10 mics in one location without fear of signal overlap!
- One of the most astonishing features of this mic system is the huge service area. The exceptionally powerful broadcasting ability allows you a remarkable 175’ service range! It’s great for large outdoor venues where the audio receiving equipment needs to be far from the performer. It’s a wonderfully adaptable mic system that will suit just about any need.